ECS440W: Wireless Push Button Call Station
The Flair wireless Push Button Call Station is an easy-to-install emergency notification transmitter for use in bedroom and living rooms at assisted living and senior living facilities. The Push Button does not require any electrical wiring or loss in occupancy while installation is taking place. Long battery life results in many years of maintenance free operation.
The single-button transmitter can be recessed or surface mounted and activates easily. An LED alert and sounder provides the resident confidence that their call was sent out for help. Low battery, signal loss problems and regular check-ins are automatically transmitted to ensure the system is always working.
The Push Button Station includes an Inovonics wireless transmitter and will work with most Inovonics and other brand compatible receivers.
- Easy single push-button activation
- Reset push-button by pushing again
- Wireless Operation, Powered by Inovonics
- Recessed or Surface Mount Back Box (B)
- LED flashes and audible sounds when button is pressed
- LED and audible continue until button is pushed again
- Call Station can direct wire to hallway Dome Light