ECS800W: Wireless Bed Cord Station
The Flair wireless Bed Call Station is an easy-to-install emergency notification transmitter for use in bedrooms or recovery rooms at assisted living, senior living, surgical centers and rehab facilities. The 10 ft. call cord extends to side of bed and can be attached to rail for easy access. When help is needed pressing the button on end of cord will send wireless signal to alarm panel. Long battery life results in many years of maintenance free operation.
An LED alert on wall mounted station ensures confidence that the call was sent out for help. Low battery, signal loss problems and regular check-ins are automatically transmitted to ensure the system is always working.
The Bed Cord Station includes an Inovonics wireless transmitter and will work with most Inovonics and other brand compatible receivers.
- Easy single-push-button activation
- Reset push-button by pulling out
- Wireless Operation, Powered by Inovonics
- Surface Mount in any location
- LED flashes when button is pressed and continues until button is puled out